The stunning Victoria is the capital city of the Canadian province of British Columbia, and is located on the southern tip of Vancouver Island. Victoria, also known as the "The Garden City," is one of the oldest cities in the Pacific Northwest. It is an attractive city that lures tourists from across the world almost throughout the year. Victoria offers a unique blend of old world charm and new world experiences. As an island destination, this beautiful destination lets the visitors escape the hurried world, and explore its amazing natural beauty.
The Christmas season has arrived, and Victoria is the ideal place to enjoy a festive holiday experience. A private yacht charter in Victoria is the best way to escape to this striking Northwestern location! Imagine you and your family this Christmas... enjoying gourmet cuisines, luxurious accommodation, and 5-star services while participating in festive events taking place across the city of Victoria.
Indulge in famous festive-themed cuisines on Christmas Eve aboard a private yacht charter in Victoria where your every need is catered to and the world is your oyster. The countdown to celebrating Christmas in Victoria has begun! While there are over 100 Christmas events that take place in Victoria in the month of December, we have listed just five spirited ideas to get you started.
1. Feast (Your Eyes) on Tempting Gingerbread Treats – Canada's National Gingerbread Showcase will be hosted at Victoria's Inn at Laurel Point from November 19, 2016 to January 02, 2017. The event brings together professional and amateur bakers from across Canada and displays their creativity while supporting the work of Habitat for Humanity Victoria. Here everything baked and served is made from 100 percent edible materials.
2. Celebrate the Season in Silver and Gold Art Exhibition – Explore this curated exhibition, scheduled from November 26, 2016 to December 31, 2016, that features the glittering brilliance of talented artists. Shop for Bear Claw, Long feather pendant, hummingbird pendant, wolf earing, miniature form line, beaded necklace, and killer whale bracelet, designed and created by the famous artisans and designers.
3. Join in the Festive Light Ups and Parades – Kick off the holiday season by booking a private yacht charter with some whale watching in Victoria for your family, friends or group. Get into the spirit of the Christmas festival with the magical 18th Annual Island Equipment Owners Association Truck Light Convoy & Food Drive which is scheduled to be held on December 03, 2016. Join the crowd and watch the glowing and gleaming trucks as they wind their way, leaving behind the bright memories shining.
4. Christmas at the Market – Join the locals at the eclectic Christmas Market anytime from November 26, 2016, to December 24, 2016. Here you can explore the works of the local artisans on display. You can treat your taste buds with mouthwatering festive delicacies. Come down for a leisurely stroll and enjoy the festive decor, delicious food, and amazing Christmas shopping while the Christmas carols are being played in the background!
5. Celebrate Christmas in the Old Town – The Old Town of Victoria is the place where Christmas celebrations starts from November 11, 2016, and continues till January 9, 2017. As you move through the wood-cobbled streets laced with festive garlands, take in the elegant sights and tunes of the soothing music. While exploring, you will see that shops are decked with seasonal finery and items associated with the festival.
The above-enlisted events or programs attract millions of visitors from across the world each year. There are many other ways by which you can celebrate Christmas during your yacht charter Victoria excursion, such as indulging in seasonal treats, clinching a glass of festive liberation, or enjoying a ride on a Ferris wheel to name a few. If you're still looking for more ideas, then come to Victoria and explore what fun, holiday activities this beautiful city has to offer to you & your family on this Christmas!