Book Victoria BC Yacht Charter | Yacht Charter in Victoria, British Columbia
Pacific Northwest yacht charters is here to make your vacations to Victoria BC a memorable one with our most popular Victoria BC Yacht Charter. The capital city of British Columbia, Victoria is home to some of the country's most exhilarating scenery, historic buildings, best museums in Western Canada, and dozens of spectacular places to explore. This beautiful destination boasts pristine coastline, rainforest, mountains, lakes, picturesque cities, and numerous attractive towns and villages. Most visitors to the Province of British Columbia head for Vancouver, but this spectacular paradise of Victoria is another gem that should be on your charter itinerary.
Things to Do and See While in Victoria
- Parks and Gardens: Victoria is littered with beautiful natural parks and fun colorful gardens at almost every corner. Some are geared towards older people or younger kids while some are purely for nature lovers. Yoho National Park is the most magnificent park of Victoria. It is home to scenic mountain terrain, snow-capped peaks, waterfalls, rivers, hiking trails, and beautiful lakes. The popular Chart Gardens is located just outside Victoria and is known for its spectacular seasonal displays, themed gardens and water features. Visit Goldstream Provincial Park if you love wildlife watching. This Park houses a stunning array of flora and the beautiful Goldstream River where you can catch a glimpse of the annual salmon migration. The vibrant and colorful Victoria Butterfly Gardens is a "must-see" attraction as it is home to around 3,000 butterflies and hosts a variety of birds and fish. Victoria's Beacon Hill Park is popular among tourists and locals alike as it contains a number of amenities such as waterpark, playing fields, a petting zoo, woodland, trails, ponds, and landscaped gardens. Some of the other famous parks of Victoria include Fisherman's Wharf Park, Abkhazi Garden, and Thunderbird Park.
- Tourist Attractions: From Aboriginal culture to science and nature, museums in Victoria cover a wide variety of things to see. The Royal BC Museum is a natural and human history museum which showcases natural wonders like dinosaurs. You can take a guided tour of the Legislative Assembly of British Columbia to explore its ornate neo-baroque architecture and artworks. Visit Miniature World Park – it is a miniature-themed dioramas with displays representing historical times & fictional worlds. Fort Rodd Hill and Fisgard Lighthouse National Historic Site offer acres of meadows & spectacular views of the Juan de Fuca Strait. Check out the Art Gallery of Greater Victoria where you can see artworks of Canada & Asia, plus gardens with a Japanese Shinto shrine. Take your kids on an educational tour to Maritime Museum of BC or British Columbia Aviation Museum. At the heart of the city, Victoria's Inner Harbor is popular among visitors and locals who enjoy the waterfront views, outdoor dining and street performances offered daily.
- Best Beaches: A city surrounded by water, Victoria's coastline boasts many beautiful beaches, all of which are arguably worth a visit. The wonderful Mystic Beach features mossy boreal rainforest, a suspension bridge, and many natural waterfalls. Gonzales Beach is a favourite hangout for locals, as it is a fantastic place for skim boarding and people watching. Victoria' Island View Beach is a beautiful stretch of coastline for walking, relaxing and beach combing. Sandcut Beach offers spectacular views of the Olympic Peninsula with the undercut waterfall at its south end. Explore the intertidal life in Botanical Beach's many tide pools on a calm day. Head to Aylard Farm Beach for unobstructed views of the Olympic Mountain range. Also, keep an eye out for intertidal creatures such as starfish and anemones. Some of the most beautiful sandy and rugged rocky beaches include Willow's Beach in Oak Bay, Coles Bay Regional Park beach, Whitty’s Lagoon Regional Park beach, Sooke Potholes Park, French Beach, Sandcut Beach, China Beach, Sombrio Beach, Jordan River beach and more.
- Water Activities: Surrounded by the Pacific Ocean and boasting several lakes, Victoria offers unique opportunities to enjoy water activities. From wildlife sighting to the joy of paddle boarding, you get to experience so many adventurous activities here during your vacation. Take your private boat charter out into the ocean for whale watching. Home to three large killer whale pods, killer whales and humpback whales, harbour seals and sea lions, you will be surprised with Victoria's unmatched wildlife. At Pacific Northwest Yacht Charters, we provide you with kayak or stand up paddle boarding opportunities to explore Victoria and its beautiful natural surroundings. Inlets, bays and a maze of islands make Victoria's shoreline a scenic location for kayakers. Best kayaking spots are Discovery Island Marine Provincial Park, Victoria's Inner Harbour and the adjacent Gorge Waterway, Cadboro Bay, Sidney, and Sooke. If you love swimming, then head to Sooke, where you will find nature carved deep smooth pools filled with crystal clear waters – ideal for swimming excursions. Other places known for a perfect swimming experience include Thetis and Elk lakes, Gonzales Beach and Cadboro Bay. Kite surfing is another popular activity that tourists might like to try their hands at while vacationing here. Surfers like cutting through the waves by Clover Point. When in Victoria, do as the locals do. Go on a fun boat ride across the Victoria harbor to Fisherman's Wharf and the Gorge while exploring local craft beer, wine and the cider scene on the way. Victoria is a fishing hotspot for anglers providing anglers easy access to the salmon-rich waters of the Pacific Ocean. Salmon fishing in Victoria is a year-round activity, and other types of fish that you can expect to catch here include halibut, lingcod, rock cod, shellfish and red snapper. Start fishing trips from downtown Victoria, and then head to Victoria Inner Harbour, Oak Bay Marina/Pedder Bay Marina, and Ogden Point Breakwater. Victoria's surrounding communities of Sidney, Sooke and Port Renfrew also offer anglers amazing fishing opportunities.
- Dining and Shopping: From authentic Italian food to West Coast cuisine, restaurants in Victoria serve up unique dining experiences. Some of the popular restaurants to taste Victorian dishes include Veneto, Pig BBQ Joint, Pink Bicycle, Restaurant Matisse, Il Terrazzo Ristorante, Devour, Pagliacci, Brasserie L’Ecole, Foo Asian Street Food, Da Tandoor, Red Fish Blue Fish, and The Marina Restaurant just to name a few. Victoria's dining scene includes everything from steak and frites to fresh seafood choices. If you happen to visit during February-March, you can take part in the Dine around Victoria food festival. You can sample Vancouver Island’s food and wine during a food & wine festival held in the month of July also. Shopping in Victoria is fabulous! There are quaint shops, big shopping centers and local markets to find whatever your heart desires. Do check out these shopping places while in Victoria - Mayfair Shopping Centre, Hillside Centre, Fort Street, The Bay Centre, Market Square, Oak Bay Village, and Chinatown. You will have many opportunities to purchase equestrian gifts, souvenir, clothing, footwear, jewelry, gaming products and collectibles. There are many local market streets, where you will find some unique shops, eateries and specialty stores. Just stroll along the streets for a warm and inviting shopping experience.
- Day Trips: Victoria is a place of immense natural beauty, which you will not be able to experience all of in one week or month. To make the most out of your Victoria BC yacht charter, you can plan a day trip to nearby destinations such as Cathedral Grove, Babe’s Honey Farm, Saanich Peninsula, Cowichan Valley, Brentwood Bay, Salt Spring Island, Kootenay National Park, and Vancouver Island.
Surrounded by gorgeous beaches, rainforests and scenic hiking trails, Victoria is a world-class charter destination, ideal for your next vacation. A charming scenic downtown filled with charming 19th century architecture, historical museums, excellent restaurants, pristine beaches, adventurous activities, and so many parks. Explore our luxury yachts and plan your Victoria vacation today. Once you find the yacht most suitable for your vacation, contact us at 702-401-4284 to book your yacht charter in pacific northwest. To learn more about luxury yachting and sailing destinations in the Pacific Northwest, Fishing Charter Seattle, Seattle Proposal Yacht Charter and Scuba Charter in Seattle please click on the Destinations link here.